I’ve posted a second update of my aggregate notes for PHY1520H Graduate Quantum Mechanics, taught by Prof. Arun Paramekanti. In addition to what was noted previously, this contains lecture notes up to lecture 9, my ungraded solutions for the second problem set, and some additional worked practise problems.
Most of the content was posted individually in the following locations, but those original documents will not be maintained individually any further.
- October 18, 2015 Plane wave ground state expectation
- October 16, 2015 Aharonov-Bohm effect and Landau levels
- October 15, 2015 Time evolution of spin half probability and dispersion
- October 15, 2015 Dirac equation (cont.)
- October 15, 2015 Expectations for SHO Hamiltonian, and virial theorem.
- October 13, 2015 Dirac equation in 1D
- October 07, 2015 Problem Set 2: Coherent states, virial theorem, and correlation function.
- October 07, 2015 1D SHO linear superposition that maximizes expectation
- October 06, 2015 Electromagnetic gauge transformation and Aharonov-Bohm effect