I’ve made a small update to my old PDF notes for the antenna theory class that I took in 2015.
The changes since the last posted version are:
- The 2D Mathematica based figures are now updated to use PlotStyle -> Thick, which I think looks better when embedded. Since I used Mathematica, Julia, Matlab and hand-drawn figures, there’s not much consistency in the figure styles.
- The hyperlinks to the web pages I’d created to run the various CDF Manipulate notebooks have also been removed, since Wolfram dropped the ball and never implemented support for 64-bit browsers.
Unfortunately, the 3D figures from various Mathematica 3D plots are really slow to render (at least in Adobe Acrobat), which is also annoying. I’m not sure what the best way to deal with that would be.