I’ve refreshed my Geometric Algebra for Electrical Engineers book, which could be considered a 2nd edition of sorts. The amazon color and black-and-white versions have been updated, as well as the pdf and the leanpub version (all of those are in available in the previous link.)
V0.1.15-6 (May 2, 2019)
- Update figures (thicker lines, remove some ticks, …) and link them to the mathematica link anchors.
- “in figure fig.” -> “in fig”.
- Extend my hacks of the classic thesis template to use 6×9 with smaller than default margins. Now have the preface page numbers not in the bleed area of the page.
- Split colorlablebox into separate .sty (for phy452 notes.)
- Fix pdfbookmarks for contents and list of figures (so that they don’t show up under the preface)
- Index quaternion (Bruce Gould)
- GAelectrodynamics.tex: Want scrheadings starting before contents otherwise page numbers are out of bounds (and the page headings are MIA)
- Bruce: “May I suggest that the proofs should have the end-of-proof symbol at the end?” Used the amsthm proof environment to do this.
- Theorem 1.2: turn the converse into a footnote, to be seen later. (Bruce)
- Added Bruce Gould to the thanks.