Amazon’s kindle direct publishing invited me to their hardcover trial program, and I’ve now made hardcover versions available of most of my interesting physics notes compilations:
- Relativistic Electrodynamics: Notes and problems from 2011 PHY450H1S
- QUANTUM MECHANICS II: Notes and problems from UofT PHY456H1F 2012
- Advanced Classical Optics: Notes and problems from UofT PHY485H1F 2012
- Condensed Matter Physics: Notes and problems from UofT PHY487H1F 2013
- Basic Statistical Mechanics: Notes and problems from 2013 UofT PHY452H1S
- Continuum Mechanics: Notes and problems from UofT PHY454H1S 2012
- Graduate Quantum Mechanics: Notes and problems from 2015 UofT PHY1520H
- Quantum Field Theory I: Notes and problems from UofT PHY2403 2018
Instead of making hardover versions of my classical mechanics, antenna theory, and electromagnetic theory notes, I have unpublished the paperback versions. These are low quality notes, and I don’t want more people to waste money on them (some have.) The free PDFs of all those notes are still available.
My geometric algebra book is also available in both paperback and hardcover (black and white). I’ve unpublished the color version, as it has a much higher print cost, and I thought it was too confusing to have all the permutations of black-and-white/color and paperback/hardcover.