Today included a second coat of paint, cleanup, and little bits of detailing. The kitchen is now fully operational, and looking pretty sharp:
I also got the 2nd coat in the front foyer done today — we were saving that painting for last since we didn’t want traffic in and out of the house messing it up, and it’s looking good too (especially having removed the “popcorn” stucco from the ceiling.)
For anybody who had seen the old kitchen, observe that there is no longer a microwave embedded in the staircase for the basement (replaced with a more sensible microwave/range-hood combination.)
The bulkheads that on the fridge side of the kitchen are also now gone, and we were able to put in awesome floor to ceiling cabinets. This will provide the new owners with lots of space!