I’ve posted a third update of my aggregate notes for PHY1520H Graduate Quantum Mechanics, taught by Prof. Arun Paramekanti. In addition to what was noted previously, this contains lecture notes up to lecture 13, my solutions for the third problem set, and some additional worked practice problems.
Most of the content was posted individually in the following locations, but those original documents will not be maintained individually any further.
- November 08, 2015 Position operator in momentum space representation
- November 07, 2015 Time reversal (cont.)
- November 05, 2015 Symmetry (cont.)
- November 04, 2015 A curious proof of the Baker-Campbell-Hausdorff formula
- November 04, 2015 more on coherent states
- November 02, 2015 Determining the rotation angle and normal for a rotation through Euler angles
- November 01, 2015 Ensembles for spin one half
- October 31, 2015 Unimodular transformation
- October 30, 2015 Some spin problems
- October 29, 2015 Symmetries in QM
- October 22, 2015 Commutators of angular momentum and a central force Hamiltonian
- October 20, 2015 1D Dirac scattering off potential step
- October 20, 2015 Problem set3: Aharonov-Bohm effect and Landau levels